Use these free, online energy efficiency tools to learn how to use energy more efficiently and to save money on your energy costs at Home.
- Create a personalized Energy Profile (Audit) report on your home’s annual energy use and cost of each energy system and major appliance in your home. The report also provides recommendations on how to lower energy use and cost at your home.
- Use the Energy Savings Calculator to figure out how much it costs to operate your appliances.
- Use the Comparison Tool to easily compare energy use, costs and savings for new or replacement heating and air conditioning systems, water heating equipment or lighting.
- Consult the Energy Library for home energy information in easy-to-understand terms and illustrations.
- E-mail GP&L’s Energy Advisor your questions about energy efficiency or about your Energy Profile (Audit).
Begin using Energy Depot for Homes.
Visit our Conservation and Safety page for additional energy conservation and safety information.
Visit GP&L’s Energy Depot for Business for energy efficiency tools for your business.
Watch a Video about energy efficiency.